In June 2019 we held a pop-up shop in Yate Shopping Centre, in partnership with Sirona, to speak to residents about their local health and social care services - this report captures what we heard.
The exercise aimed to:
- Hear from residents about their experiences of using local health and social care services
- Raise awareness of Healthwatch and the importance of sharing experiences in order to influence service delivery and quality
- Provide information and signposting to residents to help them stay healthy and well
- The majority of respondents stated they had a long term health condition
- Most had used Yate Minor Injuries Unit
- The majority had a positive experience of local health and care services