Healthwatch South Gloucestershire and Hivewatch volunteers undertook the Enter and View visit during March 2019. The purpose of the visit was to understand the experience that a patient with a learning disability would have when visiting Concord.
Key findings from the Enter and View visit include:
- An impressive range of services and facilities at the surgery
- The overall ambience of the surgery was quiet and calm
- There was the facility for patients to buy food and drink
- It is possible for more complex cases to book double appointments
- There are spaces available for individual consultation and support which could be valuable for those with learning disabilities who may need privacy and longer contact with healthcare professionals